Thursday, September 13, 2012

I want to break free

Wow it’s been ages since I have blogged!!

Last couple of months have gone by so fast.

June brought me closer to my dream of doing a course on Story telling and Puppetry in education. It was a great honor to meet Ms Geeta Ramanujam of Kathalaya and Dr. Mirella. The workshop was in Bengalure where I also met my college friend Zebi after donkey years :D
Zabita & Zeesha
Arty
Erno

July we went exploring Kutch where we visited Dholavira, which is one of the two largest Harappan sites in India, the white raan, Mandvi where Wooden Ships are built and many more places.


Dholavira







August brought school and Rita visiting :) and September..well September was Arts-week at school, where we made Paper Jelly fish, Paper bead bracelets, and with the older grades I had recycling challenge.

Rita n Me
Paper Jelly Fish

With all the happy chaos there was just no time to upload the challenges or even blog. I promised my self that this week no matter what I am going to upload the ZIA and so here we go...Thnx Laura a lovely challenge it is!!

Stay tuned as I post more about my holiday to Kutch
Till then Enjoy!!




11 comments:

  1. I love your feather like tangles in the middle and your shading adds such dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Meghna. Hope you stay on... Good tile indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I like the way you managed to tangle underneath your Verdogogh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feather, it really gives some contrast to the rest of your tangle and jumps out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Zentangle work is Fabulous. Love your puppets, Arty, Erno, and jelly fish are sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just enough control to make the breaking free element unexpected and so very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love the middle part which is so playful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tile is just gorgeous. It has a wonderful elegance and grace to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. so strictly gidded and yet so breaking free. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done - I love the way you've tangled under the verdigogh, and you've used some neat tangles that I probably wouldn't have thought to put together, but they work

    ReplyDelete