Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby steps

I have been wanting to make and start an art journal since a very long time, and well this weekend I finally got around it. After trying to bind the journal endless time (to be more precise 8 times) I finally got the Coptic binding right :) and this is the thought that came to me when I finally tied the last knot...
"No task is difficult until you decide it is" and well that's the start of my journal



This weeks challenge also lead to another entry in the journal...while practicing Quandary I found the rice(?) floating and this is where it landed.....


Thank you for stopping by and have a great week

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely start! I like the way that you incorporated the challenge into the make a wish page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal pages, and your quandary! Can you tell me what kind of paper that is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quandary puffs! I love how you have given quandary such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did something so original with Quandary; I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty way to show off Quandry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make a wish, well I wish I could draw and color so beautiful as you did. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! That's so pretty. And, oh, the colors are so nice.
    I wish my lettering were as nice!!
    Kelley @ thepathuntangled.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, megnha! I love your dandelion (I made one also), and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete